Friday 8 January 2016

Top contributions of Blogging to my life and Reasons you should start Blogging



Hi everyone, here are the top contributions of blogging to my life and why you might want to start up a blog:

1. Improved my writing skill: Blogging as an art has immensely helped in improving my writing skill exponentially. This is so because it gives me the reason to share my ideas and knowledge with people just by writing.

2. Expression of oneself: Similar to the above reason, blogging has also help me a lot when it comes to expressing myself in writing which definitely has a profound contribution not only in writing but also in my daily dealings with people and things.

3. Sequencing/prioritizing of activities: One of the minor problems I had before I started blogging was managing myself to carry out activities when due. This was however clarified when I learnt to will myself to do what 'I' wanted to do and not what 'I' wanted to do-living a deliberate life.

4. Increased my connectivity with people: One major life-profiting thing blogging has done to me is increasing my connectivity with people all over the world. It's fun making good friends, and that blogging has done to me.

5. It has shown me that there are people out there willing to change for good. The journey of the elevation of this blog wasn't just a one-man thing. At first, when I started this blog, I had just few visitors who visited the site. But as time went by, the number increased sporadically and this could only mean but one thing, that is, people come back for more when you have something to contribute to their lives.

6. Finally, blogging has caused me to relate better with friends, families, co-workers, course-mates e.t.c.

The above listed items might not have been propelled if I didn't start up a blog. This day could be yours just to start up your own blog and get the positive changes happen in your life.

Cheers pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment