Wednesday 30 December 2015

Who's your Friend?



That's one of the world's greatest question. Although people take little or no cognizance of it.

Over the years I've taken my time to realize that I'm  an introvert. And I must say that this topic isn't really for people like me. I believe so.
I am such that almost doesn't make new physical friends in general. Therefore, I can name almost all my friends if not all. I am not here to condemn being an extrovert - in fact, being one is one of the best things that would ever happen to you in a life time cause you socialize more with people and certainly get to know learn more about things, whether good or bad.

Even though I'm such an introvert I still get fake friends around me. Friends who only tell it on their lips. Who really care less about me. But then I've been able to cut them down for good. And now I can happily say that most of them are real ones. At least. Ones who are able to tolerate my weaknesses and gladly correct me when I go wrong in spite our differences. Ones who can tell when I am uncomfortable even without speaking to them. This is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I call it one of the best because it has thought me a lot: how to avoid odds when necessary, how to manage my fake friends, how to identify real things in life. and more.

I must also not forget to show appreciation to my fake friends for haven given me the opportunity to know what that section of life is like and for molding in me the shield to swerve off all negative friends. Thanks a million times to them.

But then again, in all bad things, there is at least one good thing and vice versa; and so it is in friendship. The management is yours and mine to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment